- $230-Billion gets added to the deficit
- 32-Million previously uninsured Americans get insurance taken away
- There will be no cost caps for coverage, so insurance costs can rise uncontrollably again like they had prior to the ACA
- Insurance companies can drop you when you get sick, even if you are faithfully paying your premiums.
- Coverage can be denied if you have pre-existing conditions (also meaning if you were dropped, then you can't get back on another plan...you are just SOL)
- Annual and lifetime coverage limits will be reimposed
Is this really what the American public wants?